Gibson's Grotto

Saturday, November 13, 2004

finally...

I've been feeling icky for about three days. Glad that's over.
It finally snowed here. Cold out but picturesque so it's a fair trade.
I've been playing Thief III for a bit now (after I got a card that supports pixel shading). As good as it gets. If you have no patience, don't try it. If you've never played, I highly recommend it.
Yassir Arafat finally died. Am I the only one who remembers this man as a butcher? The media's treating him like the eternal grandpa of the east. Morons! Read your history.

So I'm still trying to come up with ideas for my web site. Still drawing a blank. This really sux. I can do anything for anyone else when they ask for a site but can't come up with crap...designers block...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home