Gibson's Grotto

Friday, July 29, 2005

Tell me again how this is HIS fault???

If you ever wondered if the "system" is biased, follow along on THIS story and tell me what YOU think (yeah, there's a comment button kids...use it! you KNOW you want to!)
I can see if it's kind of a "no tolerence" policy thing, but they never even CONSIDERED going after her (where were baby sitters like that when I was a kid??). They simply said "who pees standing up? ok, that's the guilty one!"
Bunch of man hating, estrogenical nazis!
It should be interesting that the mother is the one bringing up the point. Thank goodness too. If the kids FATHER had made a stink, they'd most likely charge him with hiring the baby sitter in the first place or something...
burns my hide when I hear of crap like this. Then you wonder why GUYS have to "take care of business" themselves (then be called "vigilanties")
ALL HAIL THE VIGILANTIES!

1 Comments:

  • Wow, you have really great writing skills. You should consider writing a article for a baby sitter website.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home