Gibson's Grotto

Monday, October 02, 2006

Guns and kids

well, no doubt the anti gun folks are rallying around the latest batch of wingnuts to haul off and do something stupid, usually within a school.
Let's not forget though (before it gets too weird)..."stop blaming the gun and blame the person holding it..."

to prove my point I've locked and loaded my own personal 9mm automatic pistol. I've taken the safety off and even gone so far as to chamber a round. Below the ENTIRE blog you'll see a pic of it as it sits on the table...and A COUNTER KEEPING TRACK OF HOW LONG IT HAS NOT GONE OFF.

see, as far as I know, no gun will simply lock, load and fire itself but we'll see I guess...the anti gun jerks in Mexifornia may be right.

what happened in these places was awful, yes. But it's not the guns fault. the last idiot (who killed the principle for yelling at him) went so far as to break in to the gun cabinet the parents had...a LOCKED cabinet...and it didn't stop him. If the parents didn't have guns, he'd have gotten them from somewhere else.

let's just try a new word shall we? ACCOUNTABILITY or two words, PERSONAL RESPONSIBLILITY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home