Gibson's Grotto

Thursday, October 19, 2006

latest and greatest...and it ain't much

Well boys and girls, the diplomatic sh1t has hit the fan on a number of fronts. North Korea is rattling their tiny nuclear sabre at us and pretty much daring us to do something about it. The fact that we haven't done much has had its reverberations in Iraq, who are STILL not doing anything for themselves and relying on the lives of OUR boys and girls to fix their problems. Now they're comparing Iraq to the Tet Offensive in Vietnam in '68.
Great, just great.
Meanwhile locally, the BS political ads are flying along with the proverbial mud that seems to come with it like PB & J. They're so busy trying to pit us all against their opponents that they seem to forget that what people respond to quickest is mud slinging ads...but not the way they think. The more I hear peole bring up stuff about what their opponent said/did 20 years ago about something that has NOTHING to do with the facts today, the more I think this person doesn't have a genuine platform to stand on so all they can do is talk smack about their opponent.
You in the political arena may want to pay attention because I can tell you for a fact that I'm not alone in this feeling.
Speaking of sell outs, I don't remember if I mentioned it but I went out and got myself a MySpace page to see what all the hub bub is about (plus, you can't really enjoy other people's pages unless you have an account yourself...I hate that crap). The profile itself takes jabs and stabs at the general MySpace population of wiggers and slam pigs. I have managed to find a few pages that are worth checking out, either for content or for simple effort. The "blog" on my page is just for poking fun at them even more, but doesn't contain much more than a comment or two about some specific idiots I happen to know.
Lastly, I finally got around to putting a promotional page together for the FREE TATTOO idea I had. I'm finally getting around to seeing if I can get this thing off the ground by "giving away" some work and building some sort of clientel and fan base. I'll keep you all informed.

Carry on the and keep up the good fight kids,

Gibsonav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home