Gibson's Grotto

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Do Not Attempt and Show some respect



So correct me if I'm wrong (actually don't. I don't care if you agree with me. That's the magic of having an opinion!) but I keep catching people refering to our current PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES like he was some Army private...calling him by last name like he's a subordinate! It burns the little curly hairs on my ass when I hear someone call the CNC (that's commander and chief for you liberals) as "bush".

I don't care who's in office (and yes, when Obama wins thanks to the libs, I'll call him the President!) he is the President. The CnC! When I hear a news talking head calling him "bush" I get steamed. It's PRESIDENT BUSH you retards! SHOW SOME RESPECT! We're not talking about some whiny grudge band or an object or even his father (who is, by the way, FORMER PRESIDENT BUSH!). Like him or not, he is your president and you should show him the same respect you will expect and DEMAND when the grand eagle of the seal is replaced with fried chicken!


Now, on to the lawyer defended and stupid trend of showing everything on television commercials with the little words at the bottom of the screen that say "DO NOT ATTEMPT".

Have we been reduced to the waiting prey of the lawyers who are slathering around marketing offices telling people "if you don't do this, some retard will try it and sue us".

What ever happened to personal accountability? Why hasn't some judge pulled the presenting attorney aside and said "for bringing this frivilous lawsuit to my court, I'm going to fine your firm one million dollars" to send a message to the other leaches out there to not even take these cases? The only honest one I've seen so far says "Do not attempt. Professional idiots".
And if someone hurts themselves trying something they know is dumb and saw in a movie (*cough*jackass*cough*) then they shouldn't be able to use STUPID as a defense!
That pretty much sums it up.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home