Gibson's Grotto

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

still up

Well I'm up for New Years watching BRAVO (which by the way, is the GAYEST channel I've ever come across...for SO many reasons. Before you start calling me a homophobe or something...watch this freakin channel! it's amazing! they should just call it the AGENDA channel)...anyway...and they're playing "the 100 scariest moments in movies" and I'm so saddened that they only play it once a year. They're following up this year the "30 even scarier moments". This is so much fun! With the exception of the self involved, shallow as shit, less than human "idols" and "actors" talking about some cheesy and gory and wonderful cinema, it's a blast. it's a shame that THIS is what passes for horror movies on Halloween night. I remember when you knew it was October just due to the simple fact that EVERY channel was playing horror at ANY given time ALL MONTH LONG! Ah, but gone are those days. What a shame that an entire generation won't know what that's like...maybe someday when we've driven the PC nazis to some secluded island...maybe then.

Oh, on another note; since we're house shopping these days we're watching some of these home shows and do it yourself commercial whoring channels (to learn something I hope) and I've began to wonder: is there some Hallmark "eco" holiday soming up or something? I swear if I hear "eco" this or that or "environmentally friendly" crap again, I'm going to start beating my own baby seals just to save the time and draw them out of the crowd so I can suck out their eyes and skull screw them.

ah, I feel cleansed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home