Gibson's Grotto

Monday, March 03, 2008

See! You thought I forgot how to get back here didn't you!?

And you thought I was gone ;)
Nope, I'm just too senile nowadays to remember to log on and blog once in a while LOL

Let's see...what to rant about....OH! I know....why Obama will be president: stick with me now...
The same "protection" he gets when someone calls him by his FULL name is what will get him elected because that SAME mysterious protection keeps anyone from scrutinazing his record or his stance on ANYTHING!
Above; Senator Barack Obama, Governor Bill Richardson, Senator Hillary Clinton and Ruth Harkin stand during the national anthem.Barack Hussein Obama's photo (that's his real name)......the article said he REFUSED TO NOT ONLY PUT HIS HAND ON HIS HEART DURING THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, BUT REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE.....how in the hell can a man like this expect to be our next Commander-in-Chief????

So now that's covered. You white supremicists might want to get some sighting time in on the range.

What else is ticking me off. OH, the whole story about how Comcast loaded an audience to cheer on Net Neutrality. What's funnier than that? The fact that (as a comcast 'customer") I can't read the article from home! I had to read it at work. Nothing like a little censorship to get the blood flowing.

That's all for now...I'm sure something will piss me off soon enough and I'll be back.

TTYL
GibsonAV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home