Gibson's Grotto

Thursday, November 25, 2004

slacking...

well well, looks like I'm lagging behind on my blog entries. It's been almost 6 days since my last entry. I promised myself I'd keep up with this one better. I have to get myself to keep that promise.
Today is Thanksgiving. And, having nothing to be thankful for, I have decided to opt out this year. No gathering of people that I would otherwise not see for the remainder of the year. No shopping for food to feed people who would otherwise not even come over. Nope. Just going to prance around in my robe and slippers and catch up on email, browsing perhaps some of the 'ol idiot box.
Maybe I'll crack open a book again. I can get quite insatiable when it comes to reading, but it comes in spurts and waves, like moods or songs.
I'm still drawing an abosolute blank when it comes to a web site. Maybe I should just abandon the idea of one altogether and make this my only source. Who knows.
Enjoy your holiday (if you decide to partake) and if not, enjoy the time off at least.


Gibson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home