Gibson's Grotto

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Exploding Toads...neat!

This news story browsing is getting entertaining now :)
Ran across THIS story about exploding toads on FOX. The story itself is interesting, but now there's a theory about why. As theories go, it's not bad, but this is what got me giggling today...
"...Other theories have been that horses on a nearby track infected them with a virus, or even that the toads are taking the selfless way out — sacrificing themselves by suicide to save others from overpopulation."
"...Sacrificing themselves..."???
What tree hugging, pot smoking, Greenpeace joining, whale saving, vegan loving RETARD came up with THAT idea?!? I about lost it when I read that part. I mean, come on! Are you shitting me? Bad enough people protest using frogs and toads to act as natural barometers to see how the environment's doing (unless it'll save their collective asses) but now they're aspiring to attribute honor to toads. Get real.
Then there's the story of 'International Respect for Chickens Day'
No, I'm not kidding. THIS web site is actually real, though the genetic lineage of the people who created it might not be.
On 18 March (first day of classes by the way) I intend to tie an M-80 to a frog and watch it pop while I down as much of a bucket of chicken as I can, all the time savoring the extra flavor that comes from the torture they put the chicken through for my culinary entertainment.
I love being an American :)
Now if we can just line up some anti smokers and gun them down with rubber bands, I can write it off as vacation :D

TTYL
Gibson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home