Gibson's Grotto

Saturday, April 02, 2005

pope of doom...

...so help me out here: the pope's whole mission in life has been to bring more sheep to god, he himself being counted among those sheep. As a catholic (hell, as THE catholic!) it's also his goal to meet god someday, right?
So why is everyone freaking out that this eighty-plus year old gentleman who has been suffering form various medical issues for some time now, is dying? First; is it a surprise to anyone? No. Second, is anyone really worried about his "soul"? No (if you believe in that sort of thing.) And lastly, and the funniest part about it...is the vulture mentality that the media has going right now, just waiting for him to keel over. It's morbid.
I guess it's a slow news day...as they say.
On a lighter note (a much lighter note) I've started working for a company here in town that keeps people like me busy. It should be fun. I'll keep you up to date as it progresses. I'm still working on my 3D Foamy project. I've shown it off on a few forums and emailed the link to a few sites. The response seems to be going well. I've got to create some actions and poses for him and put together a short demo reel. I think it'll go over well.
And finally, I've gotten my basic site up and all I have to do now is fill in the blanks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home