Gibson's Grotto

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"new" bike

So, I traded my old laptop for a Honda GL500. It's a larger engine than my first bike and it needs some work (no, the one in the picture isn't my particular bike.) This should be a fun winter project. The tank leaks a bit and the bike's been painted Wal-mart blue (ick!) but the engine is sound. Just needs a little TLC and I should be riding it by Spring time. Should be kewl. I'll keep you up to date on how it goes (maybe even with pics!). Big woop huh?
In other news, the Katrina fiasco just barely dies down and along comes another gust of wind and damage to start more sh1t. No, I'm not talking about Kennedy, I'm talking about "Ophelia" doing the nasty all over New Orleans and taking a bite out of Texas (no worries there). Screw relief, let's send tickets. This much egg in their collective faces should be fun.
Brittney "do me one more time" Spears has spewed out her spawn, who'll be as shallow no doubt. Wonder if Disney will continue to tout her virginity now?
Last but not least, Fall has begun. Time to start bitching about the cold (before it gets here and we're too frozen to do anything about it). Soon many a 4x4 driver will learn that 4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop ;) can't wait.

ttyl
GibsonAV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home