Gibson's Grotto

Saturday, December 17, 2005

holy sheep dip!

see, it's videos like THIS ONE that sometimes make me think twice about riding a bike. it's not the idea of getting in to an accident, it's the UNAWARE drivers (bikes and cars alike) that scare the piss out of me. I stopped riding for the season. Not because of the cold, but because the sand on the road from the snow removal. That's all I need is to come to a stop light and not be able to stop. OR WORSE! Stop at a light and have my leg pull out from under me from the sand while I'm still prone...I might (A) break my leg when the bike falls on me, or (B) pull my favorite man muscle or something.
Either way, it would suck big time.
In other news, the local paper here ran a story about "President Bush admits he was wrong". That was the headline, the rest of the story goes on about certain details he may have been mistaken in, but talk about a skewed headline.
Way to go Gazette.
Other than that, it's cold as a witches tit outside (I have a frame of reference for that by the way) and it's almost time for REAL winter to hit. Hope it passes quickly and painlessly.
And for all of you wondering (yea, I know you're loosing sleep over it)...no. I haven't gotten my holiday shopping done yet. Unfortunately I get paid on 23 Dec. so I have little choice. I'll let you know how the trauma went when I get it done.

Have fun kids, and if you can't have fun...stay the hell away from the rest of us who still remember how ;)

GibsonAV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home