Gibson's Grotto

Saturday, April 22, 2006

F*ck Earth Day!

...let me make myself perfectly and concisely clear when it comes to "earth" day......F*CK EARTH DAY!!!
I LOATH days like this. Special interest group generated, self serving, pointless and pretentious "celebrations" where people who don't give a crap every OTHER day of the year suddenly become "earth friendly" or "gia concious". And as for "gia"...it's called Earth you wing nuts. I don't live on gia, I live on Earth...YOU might live on gia; the imaginary world where drilling in the ground constitues popping a giant zit...but I live on Earth where we will do what we do until the Earth itself will shake us off like the fleas we are. Get a life you tree hugging f*ckwads!
In other news, gas prices are on the rise because... (throws dart at spotted owl)... "fear" of terrorism. I say again boys and girls, what other business in the world can raise prices because it MIGHT lose money later? What a great country.
I went and saw "V for Vendetta" finally...VERY very worth it! If ever a people needed some inspiration to fend and ANSWER for themselves, it's the U.S. as it stands today. THIS is the movie that might wake some people up and send them on their own journey to better what we have. The country is barely 200 years old, the government even more so, and only WE can fix OUR government kids. Wake up.

ttyl
GibsonAV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home