Gibson's Grotto

Friday, October 20, 2006

gone like the wind...

Well kids, last night I joined the growing fraternity of people who's car radio has been stolen from their vehicles. Here's the scoop:
I was parked outside the movie theater to do some artwork. I wasn't parked 10 minutes before someone came over and said "isn't that your car" and "some [spics] were in it rifling around". Lo and behold, the radio's gone and so is my cell phone (I did leave it unlocked, so I'm as much to blame...clean removal too, no broken dash or wires). What I don't understand is why they took my sketch pad? That's the only part that annoys me. The radio can be replaced (thanks to their clean work) and the phone's already been replaced, but the pad?
I don't get it.

2 Comments:

  • "spics".. Nice stereotypical response there, makes you sound like an assclown!

    I guess all Latino's or foreigners are theives. And honestly, those "spics" would have done a messy job, it's the white guys who do the professional stealing ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 AM  

  • hmm. never heard of an "assclown" but it sounds like a mature choice of words I'm sure.
    I know lots of latinos, since I myself am of Spanish decent (notice, I said SPANISH...not hispanic or latino). I don't count myself among them since I KNOW where my family comes from and who my father is and I speak ENGLISH quite well (as well as Spanish).
    The color of the thief is irrelavent, that they were DESCRIBED by the PERSON WHO SAW THEM is what the point was. There is no translator on Blogger, so I didn't expect EVERYONE to catch that :)

    By Blogger GibsonAV, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home