Gibson's Grotto

Monday, January 23, 2006

doesn't feel that bad to me?

Hi kids. According to some psychiatrist out there (as reported on the local news and radio) TODAY is the most depressing day of the year. Apparently because of the weather, holiday bills showing up, football season almost being over (the Broncos aren't going, so locally that may be true), new years resolutions starting to fall through, etc, etc...today is the most depressing day of the year.
I say the story sounds like bullshit and may actually create what they're reporting about. I'm only down because my birthday is coming up and that ALWAYS sucks. Also, I've got the flu...now THAT sucks
Other than that, I went and played bingo for the first time. It was actually quite fun (more so than I thought it would be). Might have to do it again.
I haven't sold my bike yet. I had one caller and they never called back so I'll rewrite the ad a bit and try it again. I'll keep you posted.
I watched "Family Guy: Stewie...the untold story" over the weekend. I LOVED IT. If you have a partially developed sense of humor, I think you will too.
And finally, I'm tired of hearing of "Broke Back Mountain". If I wanted that much of an "agenda" in my "entertainment" I'd watch Bravo or Lifetime...PLEASE don't waste your time with this movie.

TTYL kids
GibsonAV

1 Comments:

  • Why have you forsaken the friendsoffoamy.com? Many people miss you. Come back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home