Gibson's Grotto

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Meanwhile...

...I'm back from "vacation" (translation: down time...nothing to do...perfection) and all looks normal in the world. Democrats are still fighting for the right to...fight. Zealots left and right are going at it over the same issues as always and the nut jobs are out in bloom.
On the lighter side of things, I finally got the radiator cover (chrome) for the bike and it's looking quite sweet. Next step: windshield. Now if I want one of those that looks like a police riot gear shield, then I'll have to spring and extra $150 down for a "light hardware relocation kit" (doesn't that just sound painful?) or I could get a stock one from Kawsaki for the entire $150. Decisions, decisions. We'll see what the Father's Day fairy brings :)

other than that, the sky's still blue, water's still wet and the world's still flat :)

GibsonAV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home