Gibson's Grotto

Saturday, December 09, 2006

leaches and parasites

Hi there boys and girls (especially the girls)
Turkey day has come and gone. Along with it are gone the usual barrage of protests and "offenses" that we must all suffer through during this...the holiday season.
All the while, Rosie "the mouth" O'Donell has done her part to bring "The View" to light as the incipent, ranting collection of hags that it is. You really know a show is on it's way out when bringing The Mouth in is supposed to help!
Meanwhile, the full contact shopping is going at it hard core and people are miserable, grumpy, frustrated and broke...perfect Americans. Ah, the satisfaction of it all makes me weep.
One final note: I just got an email from some scumbags calling themselves "christian bloggers" asking me to join. (like xtians have an independant thought to post anywhere).
As you regular psychos know full well; I am NOT a xtian (quite the opposite actually, and damned proud of it). Seeing as how these cretons sent their little holy bot to seek me and others out, I decided to reply. Here is their message and that reply (for you online voyeur types);
Christian Bloggers wrote:---------------------------------
Dear blog author:
We recently came across your site,gibsonsgrotto.blogspot.com, while searching for fellow christian bloggers. A small group of us have started a new site called Christian Bloggers.
Our prayer and intent is to bring Christians closer together, and make a positive contribution to the Internet community. While many of us have different "theologies", we all share one true saviour. Would you be interested in joining ChristianBloggers? Please take a few minutes to have a look at what we are trying to do, and if you are interested,there is a sign up page to get the ball rolling. We would greatly appreciate your support in this endeavour. May God Bless you and your blogging efforts. We look forward to hearing from you.
Craig Cantin Christian
<>

And my reply?

To whom it may be of concern,
While I'm sure there are many who would indeed look forward to being sheep online as well as off, you have obviously not ever READ my blog.
Not only am I NOT a xtian, I'm a 7th generation Satanist and proud to say that my daughter is the 8th. Please don't bother replying with how much you'll all "pray" for me. I loathe the hypocracy of how you'll pray for your enemies while you try to destroy them.
In the future, you may want to actually read a blog or two before assuming that everyone out there is as blind a follower as you all are.

With great disgust,
Gibsonav---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home