Gibson's Grotto

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Recognition :) sort of...

Hi goys and birls.
Looks like the fellow combatants over at P.I.G. got wind of my post on 6 June here at the grotto. They have seen fit to post some snippet of my ramblings on their internet parking spot and I for one couldn't be prouder to be associated with such fellow equal opportunity offenders as these. I should have plenty to rant about so long as I keep up with these guys.
The lackeys they use to hunt down these shining examples of human stupidity should get hazard pay.
Other than that, I have to get pics of the BATMAN BEGINS glass artwork on the site and update it. Riding is going well (haven't kill myself...yet) and it's starting to get nice and hot outside. Most people run inside and hide under their climate controlled environment, leaving me outside to enjoy the heat with fellow sun worshipers who know what this time of year is...NAKED TIME :) That's right kids, the time of the year where "clothing optional" suddenly doesn't sound like a bad idea, huh? :)
You know you wanna...just do it and shut up.
Classes are...well, classes- and about as exciting as that sort of thing can be.
Sky's still blue. Water's still wet and I'm still above ground...not bad.
Been down a lot recently. Probably because I'M BORED BEYOND BELIEF. Same routine, day in and day out. My soul's starting to implode...not sure what to do about it just yet. Anything that involves spending money's out of the question, since those fuck tards at the CSE have decided that I've had plenty to live on, now it's their turn to take a bit..."for the children"
Fuck the children.
Anyway, it's hot and I'm indoors...so naturally I'm in a bad mood. I'd rather be outside somewhere...ANYWHERE!
Oh, in case you're wondering, here's the message to the P.I.G. cross post. Enjoy
ttyl
GibsonAV
*********************
"Greetings:
On behalf of the entire PIG staff I want to thank you for your kind words about our irrational adventure on the information superhighway. If Al Gore knew that "his" brainchild would produce something as gleefully politically incorrect as PIG, he'd do the right thing and render himself room temperature.
For the record, "goof balls" is the nicest thing we've been called in a long, long time.
In fact, we're so tickled by your prose that we want your permission to print your posting about us in our PIGpen/Forum section. We're also open to a link exchange if that floats your boat.
We promise to do our best to keep you amply supplied in politically incorrect source material. It's a dirty job that we perform with considerable enthusiasm.

T. D. TreatExecutive Editor, The Politically Incorrect Gazette

...We just added your blog posting to our PIGpen page. You can find it here:http://www.pigazette.com/pigpen_forum.html
For our latest blithering on a variety of subjects I suggest that you check out PIG Prattle. There's a link to it at the top of our home page.
We also posted our weekly news digest this morning, so you'll have ample new material to get those creative writing juices flowing. The PIG News link is right below the PIG Prattle link on our home page.
If you like our style, tell a friend...Better still, tell a Korrectnik.

T. D. TreatExecutive Editor, The Politically Incorrect Gazette"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home