Gibson's Grotto

Monday, December 13, 2004

canned...

Well, happy holidays for what it's worth. I got my bonus from work the other day at our annual party, then today I got something else...FIRED.
Yup, after almost 10 years I got "terminated" from my position. I'm not sure how to feel. I've never been fired from a job I actually liked. I loved where I worked and what I did, but the red tape got thicker over the years so maybe it's for the best.
At 36 it's time to job hunt again. This should be interesting. I haven't done this in a long time. I have responsibilities and things to take care of, so I have to think of something to do.
I'll use this blog as my therapy point. Sort of numb right now, so it might be more emotional as time passes, but we'll see.
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home