Gibson's Grotto

Sunday, December 19, 2004

ho diddly ho ho...

Well, it's been almost a week since the "incident". I've done everything I needed to do and taken care of everything I needed to take care of. Now I play the waiting game and see what my next move is.
I started working on the web page a little. I had an idea and started toying with it and...hated it. I don't know what's wrong with the idea, it just seemed better in my head than on the page. I dunno. I'll keep toying with it some more. It appears that I will have plenty of time.
I discovered a new distraction yesterday. I'd see this character a few times on different sites, but I finally found his home page. Oddly enough, for being a neurotic animated squirrel...I agree with a good chunk of what he's going on about. It's funny...when I do it, I "offend". When a little cartoon rodent does it...it's an online phenomenon. Go figure. Oh well.
I still don't know what's up with the comment section. Either no one has a comment, or it's not working. Guess I'll work on that too.

ttyl
Gibson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home