Gibson's Grotto

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

"War is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and "Ignorance is strength."

Those words were said to be carved on the halls of the "Ministry of Truth" in the book 1984.

Kids, I'd like to ask you to read something for me. Something I ran across while checking SNOPES and their latest posts. It's confirmed as true and (although it came from a Democrat...a "Regan" democrat I'd venture) I couldn't agree with it more if I'd said it myself.

My only other surprise is that someone in a political office had the "testicular fortitude" to actually SAY IT OUT LOUD. I'm doubly proud that after the fact, he STOOD BY HIS COMMENTS AND OPINIONS (which is the only true test of an opinion over a rant).

Read on, and if it bugs you...GOOD! It SHOULD bug you, bother you and offend you in to action...but not by protesting or letter writing...but by asking yourself "how much of this is right to me?"
If none of it's good for you, I'd suggest taking language lessons and leaning who your neighbors REALLY are.

Read on and WAKE UP.
**************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home