Gibson's Grotto

Saturday, December 25, 2004

all done...

Well, another day-another xmas passed. This one wasn't bad. Got a hold of some bad "something" xmas eve...ruined my stomach then sent me in to some excruciating dry heaving. We actually had some snow on the ground which created quite a picteresque scene, the roads however were another story altogether. I love watching SUV owners learn that 4 wheel drive doesn't mean 4 wheel stop ;) It's almost as much as watching them speed up and loose all the concepts they learned as a child concerning physics. Momentum and inertia apparently escape some of these morons.
All that being said, the next local event would be new years night. Or as I like to call it "ametuer night". I'll most likely be bouncing around between neighbors and hanging out. Not drinking tends to lessen the options available on such a night...limits them only to actually having fun and not making an ass of myself...darned shame huh? LOL
Let's see if anything else of interest should transpire between now and then.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home