Gibson's Grotto

Thursday, December 30, 2004

alas...

well, the end of the calender year draws nigh and that means...it's ameteur night! yes, that lovely time of year when those who barely touch the spirits all year (save for St. Patrick's and Independance Day) try to prove to their peers that they're no party poopers.
Me? I'll be home safely off the roads, enjoying the company of a few select neighbors and family and watching the local traffic cameras for those particular wing nuts who are stupid enough to get behind the wheel and try to play it off. Every year, we see at least one person test the laws of physics. Morbid? Perhaps, but so long as I'm not driving any where near them they deserve what they get. Death by stupidity. It should be allowed as an entry on the coroner's reports as far as I'm concerned.
As for resolutions, I'll make the same one I make every year: "to go to two places I've never been: to do three things I've never done: and to give away something I want to keep." This year, I'm also going to try to quit smoking as well. No health kick or anything, they're just too darned expensive with the way we smokers are being raped by the tax system. Disgusting the approach they're taking.
Well, have fun, keep safe and see you all next year :)


Gibson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home