Gibson's Grotto

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Annoyances...

...Recently on a local talk radio show here locally, the host asked "what annoys you". I just HAD to call in and put in my two cents, but I thought I'd share some of that with you. So here is a list of some of what annoys me:
  • Girls who get "slam tatts" (right over their rear end) and then wonder why people approach them the way they do.
  • Guys who think a spoiler on their "rice mobile" make them cooler.
  • "Ricers" in general.
  • People who wait until the last minute to cut across an entire highway and try to get off (plan your moves people)
  • People who think they have the RIGHT to not be offended.
  • Political Correctness in general
  • The fact that I can make a web page for anyone else but I can't come up with one of my own.
  • People who make idle threats in chat rooms when they're discovered as the asses they are.

Well, that's enough for now. If I go on any more I'll get off on a rant, and we don't need any more of that ;)

ttfn

Gibson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home