Gibson's Grotto

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

global warming?

Looks like the East coast is getting pounded by snow. So where's the global warming everyone is talking about? I'm sure there are people in Boston right now begging for some.
I have yet to receive a USEFUL reply from support concerning my empty comment field (and the lack there of) so I'm going to try something different. I'm going to revert to my original template to see what happens. Will I loose all my entries? Will the template be the only thing to change? Who knows. Well, actually, I will in a little bit.
After all, there's no sense in blogging if I can't read what people might think about my comments. There in lies the power of the blog my friends: to entice comment and thought of your opinions. If you can't defend your positions on things, perhaps you should question if you really believe them or if you've been brainwashed by someone.
So, in the end, we shall see.

see you soon.
Gibson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home